Simrad MX612 Navigation System
Designed to system match the new generation of Simrad Autopilots (AP60, AP70 and AP80), the sleek new design, complete with low profile bezel and colour display, offers a new look to the more traditional navigation systems. The 5” LCD bonded screen delivers a clearer and fog-proof display with wide viewing angles.
The MX612 is an IMO type-approved navigation systems designed for the professional mariner. Offering convenient data interface using either SimNet or NMEA 2000, set up and connection to other devices couldn’t be simpler. Utilising the trusted MX521A GPS/DGPS smart antenna and MX61x junction box, this is a complete professional navigation system for any professional vessel requiring IMO type-approved electronics.
- IMO Compliant Control and Display Unit
- Easy to install with standard NMEA 2000 interface
- easy operation
- MOB and four hotkeys POS, NAV, HDG, and AIS (class B AIS)
- For use with with MX521A GPS/DGPS smart antenna
- MX610 system has twelve NMEA 0183 I/O ports
- External MOB and external alarms are integrated features in the CDU console