ACR Hemilight 3 - Automatic Survivor Locator Light
- Flashing survival light attaches to almost any style life jacket to safely meet USCG, MED and SOLAS safety requirements.
- Rounded edges to maintain the integrity of inflatable life jackets.
- Attachment loops accommodate webbing of up to 5 cm (2 in) width.
- Basic strobe mode which can be activated either manually or automatically.
- High-intensity flashing LED light automatically activates for 20+ hours when it comes in contact with salt or fresh water, and can be deactivated simply by pushing the red button.
- Once the sensor is wet, and the light is on, the light will stay on even if the sensor is dry, unless manually deactivated.
- Installation is quick and easy (the HemiLight™ 3 can be retrofitted to almost any style life jacket in a matter of seconds).