ACR EPIRB GlobalFix™ V4 406 Emergency Position Indicating Radio Beacon (EPIRB)
- Ready stock in Singapore.
- Free programing.
- User replaceable battery.
- GPS enhanced EPIRBs.
- Auto Hydrostatic Release.
- Contact us for overseas shipping fees.
- Non DG, overseas shipping available.
Emergency Position Indicating Radio Beacon (EPIRB)
Model Number: RLB-41 / Part Number 2830 & 2831
The GlobalFIX™ V4 is a full-featured EPIRB loaded with high-efficiency electronics for performance you can count on, including an internal 66 channel GPS for faster acquisition from a cold start. A protective keypad cover helps prevent false activation, and the all-new, user-replaceable battery pack has a 10-year replacement interval — reducing the overall ownership cost and making replacement a breeze.
The GlobalFIX™ V4 has two functional self-tests to monitor the beacon’s transmission, power and battery performance and GPS acquisition. Pair these tests with ACR’s 406Link.com optional testing portal (available for the Americas only) and receive satellite confirmation messages directly to your cell phone or email.
GlobalFIX™ V4 offers the very latest in marine electronic lifesaving technology:
- Highly visible LED strobe - Energy efficient
- Internal 66 channel GPS – Faster acquisition from a cold start
- High efficiency electronics – Performance you can count on
- User replaceable battery – 10 year battery life
- Professional grade design - Engineered, tested and built for years of use in harsh environments
- Simple manual activation – Keypad with protective cover to prevent false alarms
Scope of supply:
Model Number: RLB-41 / Part Number 2830.62
1 x GlobalFix™V4 406 EPIR, Integral GPS, Cat I Class 2 (-20°C) FCC, MED (RLB-41) Non-Hazmat (Programmed US Country Code)
After order made, provide us with the following information for free programing.
1. Vessel Name
2. IMO No.
3. MMSI No.